ATTENTION!

ALMOST ALL DOWNLOAD LINKS TO ALMOST ALL SOUNDTRACKS ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.

Alternative links to some soundtracks through iTunes and Amazon are available.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Click here for the list of available soundtracks.

June 20, 2011

Mortal Kombat 9

If you haven't been to my primary YouTube channel or at least saw any of my new videos lately, I have started a walkthrough of the ninth game in the Mortal Kombat series, simply titled "Mortal Kombat," for the PlayStation 3. Each day for the next two weeks, starting on June 19,
I will be uploading each chapter of the game's sixteen-chapter story in order. Please watch them. However, if you are squeamish and not really fond of blood, gore, extreme violence, other horrific imagery, or really cheap shots to the groin, I highly suggest that you should not watch.

No comments: