ATTENTION!

ALMOST ALL DOWNLOAD LINKS TO ALMOST ALL SOUNDTRACKS ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.

Alternative links to some soundtracks through iTunes and Amazon are available.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Click here for the list of available soundtracks.

September 30, 2012

A Sluggish September

Hello, everyone.

Activity here has been very stagnant and seemingly inconspicuous since almost three weeks ago. As a sophomore university student with a major in computer science, I have been focusing most on my studies. I have not started recording gameplay from and accompanying commentary for Sonic the Hedgheog 4, contrary to what I planned and explicitly announced. However, I am trying to complete the still-incomplete soundtrack playlists in the primary channel, that is, when I have the ideal and sufficient time to post. On a reasonably pessimistic note, if we do not have enough time to play through Sonic the Hedgehog 4 because the release of Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed is very close - that is, within a week or two until its release - then we will cut gameplay of Sonic the Hedgehog 4 for now in favor of Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed. I hope circumstances will ease sooner or later.

Also, I have launched a Facebook page, from which you can like and follow my latest activities, news, and updates, aside from this blog. You can access the page here.

Additionally, besides Facebook and this blog, you can follow me on Twitter here.

Until next time, have a nice day.

1 comment:

James.C said...

I don't mean to be a brand loyalist, but you should also put one up on Google+, like just to extend your reach.