ATTENTION!

ALMOST ALL DOWNLOAD LINKS TO ALMOST ALL SOUNDTRACKS ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.

Alternative links to some soundtracks through iTunes and Amazon are available.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Click here for the list of available soundtracks.

January 8, 2013

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed: Early Finish on the Final Lap?



This is a glitch I came across while racing in the final lap of Dragon Canyon. In this case, I was playing an online race. In one of the corners, when I hug the inside of the corner by air-drifting and near-miss a tower by barrel rolling in order to gain a risk-boost, the game suddenly says that I finished, when, in fact, I am nowhere close to the finish line.

This happened to me four times already; in each, I approached the same corner in similar ways.

This game, although fun, is already broken. I hope Sumo Digital considers and fixes this glitch, along with the other glitches currently prevalent in the game, as soon as possible.

No comments: