ATTENTION!

ALMOST ALL DOWNLOAD LINKS TO ALMOST ALL SOUNDTRACKS ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.

Alternative links to some soundtracks through iTunes and Amazon are available.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Click here for the list of available soundtracks.

April 22, 2013

Temporary Hiatus - April 2013

Hello, everyone.

Apparently, April is one crammed month for me. Clearly, not everything that I posted in the beginning of the month went as planned. Well, one individual can only do and manage so much without knocking himself or herself out.

This said, starting today, I am placing all further activity, especially activity on YouTube, on hold for at least a good month or two. However, I will still post entries for "Who's That Character," "Song of the Week," and other relevant entries given I have some spare time to type one or two paragraphs about whatever topic or piece of news I want to share.

That is all.

Au revoir.

No comments: