ATTENTION!

ALMOST ALL DOWNLOAD LINKS TO ALMOST ALL SOUNDTRACKS ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.

Alternative links to some soundtracks through iTunes and Amazon are available.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Click here for the list of available soundtracks.

July 13, 2013

Updates: July 2013

Hi.

Clearly, I haven't committed myself to here lately. I really don't have the slightest interest to do so. Well, summer has officially and finally arrived, and thus, the days are longer and more importantly, hotter (but not here lately).

Once again, "Let's Play Sonic the Hedgehog 4" is delayed. As a matter of fact, I finished the first episode, commentary and all, but all of the raw video recordings had audio problems, prompting me to do everything over again. Depending on my interest on doing so, hopefully, I will post the first videos near the end of July or in the beginning of August. Otherwise, I will completely dump it, and we will all forget about it.

As for everything else, don't expect much. Things have been moving very slow lately, indeed.

Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is everything ok?