ATTENTION!

ALMOST ALL DOWNLOAD LINKS TO ALMOST ALL SOUNDTRACKS ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.

Alternative links to some soundtracks through iTunes and Amazon are available.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Click here for the list of available soundtracks.

August 5, 2013

Updates: August 2013

Hola.

Time really does fly. Doesn't it?

Today is already August, and for almost all of you youngsters and teens, and some or a few of you adults as well, the end of summer is near. In turn, this means the next school year is just over the horizon.

Besides this, what is there to expect this month?

From me, at least, while I anticipate and prepare to return back for some dedicated work and studying, I hope to, finally and once and for all, post my first ever "let's play" of Sonic the Hedgehog 4. So far, I finished all recording of Episode I. I am almost halfway with recording Episode II and Episode Metal. With recording of Episode I already done, however, I have not started doing any editing and rendering yet. If I am able to get more opportunities, then I may be able to finish by the end of the month.

Besides that, as some of you might have seen, I updated some sections of my Blogger page, especially the "Help" section. In my Tumblr, which is still relatively under construction, I added some of the same, aforementioned sections found in my Blogger page.

And yes, I have still yet to update those soundtrack downloads. However, my top priority now is finishing that "let's play." Once I am finally done with that, I will finally start updating those. However, if I find myself updating them sooner, then look out for the big banner at the top of the site that displays which soundtracks are not available to download.

Until then, adios.

No comments: