ATTENTION!

ALMOST ALL DOWNLOAD LINKS TO ALMOST ALL SOUNDTRACKS ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.

Alternative links to some soundtracks through iTunes and Amazon are available.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Click here for the list of available soundtracks.

November 12, 2013

Updates: November 2013

11. 12. 13.

Those of you who are very observant might realize that this is the penultimate year of which when one writes the date in the form MM/DD/YY, with M denoting month, D denoting day, and Y denoting year, of course, the numbers are consecutive. After next year (12/13/14 - December 13, 2014), we will not see consecutive number dates for probably the rest of our lifetime (until January 2, 2103).

Enough of the pointless trivia.
Yes, I have some things with numbers.
No, I am not a mathematician although math is one of my favorite subjects.

I can simply copy and paste certain parts of last month's post of updates and make those this month's post of updates. However, I am not that lazy, nor do I consider myself to be that lazy, and I have a few things to add.



First of all, I finally have a Nintendo Wii U. (Hooray!)

Those Mario and Luigi bundles flew off shelves of practically every store that has them very quickly, and as the holidays come closer, they still are, and they will continue to do so.

Since I mentioned that, yes, I have both New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U.

And yes, I also got Sonic Lost World. (Hooray!)

Any gameplay videos of any or all of the three games soon? I hope so, but of course, (SPOILER ALERT,) I will not start doing them this month, and therefore, I will not post them beginning this month.

Besides, I have yet to play any of the games.

Anyway, my Nintendo Network ID is none other than blackblur7. I look forward to some of your friend requests.

And so, updates regarding the upcoming activities here (in simple sentence fragments)...



BLACKBLUR7 - nothing.
BLACKBLURX - nothing.
BLACKBLUR7X - Mario Power Tennis is still ongoing.

In short, November is a VERY FRANTIC month for me.
Do not expect much at all.



Outside here, at least as far as games are concerned, with the holidays slowly approaching, many highly-anticipated games are out since the beginning of last month: Pokémon X and Y, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Sonic Lost World, and others.

Mario and Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games is already out in Europe and Australia; North America will get its copies this Friday, and Japan will get its own next month.

Yes, compared to all of the update posts so far, this one is obviously the most unorthodox.

The end.

Adios.

No comments: