ATTENTION!

ALMOST ALL DOWNLOAD LINKS TO ALMOST ALL SOUNDTRACKS ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.

Alternative links to some soundtracks through iTunes and Amazon are available.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Click here for the list of available soundtracks.

March 6, 2014

Updates: March 2014



And so, we are now into the third month of the year - March.

And of course, spring (or fall) is right around the corner.

Elsewhere in the world, in the midst of a successful 2014 Winter Olympic Games in the Russian resort city of Sochi, Russia continues to be on headlines in its suspicious politics with a long-time, civilly restless and unhappy Ukraine.

I do hope all of the issues and misunderstandings there will be sorted peacefully soon...

Anyway, like last month, March here will be relatively quiet.



However, for the BLACKBLUR7 YouTube channel, although my already-finished blind playthrough of Sonic Lost World is currently on hold, I will post all cutscenes of Sonic Lost World, in the Japanese dub, of course, in one video, with already-finished translations from yours truly for your viewing and script-comparing enjoyment.

That said, hope I will be able to post the rest of my blind playthrough of Sonic Lost World this month.

As for my fairly forgotten relatively-underground-music-featuring BLACKBLURX YouTube channel, I still have absolutely no idea what to post next there.

Lastly, here are the soundtracks that are available to download at the time of this post:

-Sonic Adventure Songs With Attitude - Vocal Mini-Album
-Sonic Adventure Original Sound Track - Digi-Log Conversation
-Sonic Adventure Remix
-Sonic Lost World Original Soundtrack - Without Boundaries
-Sonic Generations Original Soundtrack: Blue Blur
-Planetary Pieces: Sonic World Adventure Original Soundtrack

Until then, I hope you all have a pleasant March.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! How can I thank YOU?
Thanks soooo much!
(same guy from last comments)

Anonymous said...

What about other soundtracks?

「SHADOW」 said...

@Anonymous(2)

I will get the rest of them on as soon as I can.

Remember, I'm only one person, so please be patient.

Thanks.

「SHADOW」 said...

@Anonymous(2)

In the meantime, is there one particular game whose soundtracks are the ones you most yearn for?

Anonymous said...

Yes, Sonic Rush...

CrazyDude135 said...

Hey!!! Anonymous, A don't forget sonic colors!!!
(By the way, my nickname was all the time CrazyDude135...)

Anonymous(2) said...

my name will by Anonymous(2).
i have a DS with sonic rush and it's my favoeite game
Crazy Dude135, don't push him to do all by himself! he's just one!

CrazyDude135 said...

OK! blackblur, take your time
i will not bother you

Anonymous said...

Sonic & The Black Knight (both vocal and main OST), if possible, please.

「SHADOW」 said...

@Anonymous(3)

You're in luck. Someone already asked me for that earlier. That will be coming up.