ATTENTION!

ALMOST ALL DOWNLOAD LINKS TO ALMOST ALL SOUNDTRACKS ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.

Alternative links to some soundtracks through iTunes and Amazon are available.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Click here for the list of available soundtracks.

April 6, 2014

Opinion: Music of the Sonic the Hedgehog Series

Twinny of RadioSEGA recently asked me via Tumblr regarding my opinion on the music of the Sonic the Hedgehog series.

Click here to see what I have to say regarding the relatively unforgettable beats that highlight the series.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When will Sons of Angels: Thrill of the feel come back.

「SHADOW」 said...

@Anonymous

I will get them back on as soon as possible. I cannot make any guarantees, but I hope I will get them on by the end of the month.

Keep your eyes peeled, however.

Thanks for your patience.