ATTENTION!

ALMOST ALL DOWNLOAD LINKS TO ALMOST ALL SOUNDTRACKS ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.

Alternative links to some soundtracks through iTunes and Amazon are available.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Click here for the list of available soundtracks.

October 4, 2014

Semi-Hiatus

If I do or the gradual slow-down of activity as of late does not look too conspicuous, then I should say now (and I should have said so sooner) that I am placing everything that I am doing here to a semi-hiatus until who knows when.

I have been very busy as of late, and I must exercise my most important personal priorities first.

Until that indeterminable day, please don't expect to be here often, save for being here for sharing any brief details of any important news.

Videos?

I have intended to post some more gameplay videos of online races from Mario Kart 8, but that unfortunately did not come into fruition.

The translated Japanese dub of the rest of Sonic Adventure 2? I was nearly done with the Dark Story, and I left that on hold for a while already, so all of that unfortunately became lower priorities. I hope I can get the rest done and up soon, that is, whenever I find myself the time.

And yes... All of those soundtracks to be re-uploaded...

They have more or less of the same priority as the translated Sonic Adventure 2 Japanese dub. I hope I can get to those whenever I can.

That's all.

Happy October.

-「SHADOW」

No comments: